Introducing... Ireland’s first 6 week online group coaching program made especially for brides who want to be confident they are ticking all the boxes at all the right times. This step-by-step system will help you plan your own dream wedding from scratch to save you time, money and stress!
We want professional wedding planning to be accessible to every bride and doing this online course is the perfect option for plan-it-yourself brides who would love some expert, no-nonsense guidance.
Whether you’ve got a blank canvas or a clear idea in your head, Bride Academy Online Course is the key to unlocking your vision. It is the ONLY course of its kind created especially for Irish couples by an award-winning, professional event planner. This course not only shows you exactly how to plan the wedding you have always dreamed of but gives you the tools to turn that vision into reality. With the support of a community of like-minded brides who are on the same journey as you, & plenty of encouragement from me, your wedding planning journey will be memorable for all the right reasons!
SUPPORTIVE student COMMUNITY
lots of done for you
templates, Emails & CHecklists
6 modules over 6 weeks
- Nailed down your wedding timeline so you know month by month what tasks need to be completed and when
- Created your budget along with a concrete savings plan that aligns with the vision of your wedding day
- Expertly chosen a venue and ceremony location that reflects you as a couple and sets the tone for the rest of your wedding
- Fashioned a Wedding Aesthetic that represents the overall look or feeling you want to create on your wedding day, from the decor, attire, colour palette down to the small details like wedding favours and place cards
- Negotiated and booked all your suppliers with ‘done for you’ email templates that helped you get prompt and accurate responses
- Perfected your supplier briefs that will guide them on the day such as the ‘shot list’ for your photographer and videographer
- Crafted your guest list, invites, ceremony booklet and table plan without the stress this element traditionally brings on
- Finalised your Day of Wedding timeline that includes emergency contact details and hour by hour planning to help you stay organized, stress-free and on time
- Used the many cost saving tips and tricks that will in fact more than cover the price of this course
6 LIve Group Coaching Calls -
1 hour Q&A per week
Enrolment Is now clsoed!
Want to join the tribe of future cool, calm, collected brides?
BRIDE ACADEMY will open in autumn 2022 - want to be part of the next in-take?
hints of Gold & Lush green tablescape
Moody showstopper table
bOHO COLOURFUL TABLESCAPE
- Get clear on your key decisions so you can move forward with confidence. These decisions will serve as sparks that eventually become the vision for your wedding day.
- Map out your entire timeline based on your exact wedding date with a done-for-you template so that you know right off the b
at when you are going to achieve these tasks instead of letting them stack up and being forced to make rushed decisions and letting overwhelm set in.
- You will be given three pre-completed budget templates where all you need to do is pop in your guest numbers and that will give you a speedy estimation of your wedding cost. After this module is completed, you will have a clear picture of what your wedding will cost even before you begin to get actual costs from all your suppliers (sit tight more on that in the coming modules).
- You will have a clear understanding on the types of venues out there and why one of them will speak to you more than another
- You will book your venue by using our simple 4-step strategy to save on the overwhelm of information
- Your Ceremony whether that is Religious or Non-Religious will be booked
- You will have decided if an Insurance policy is right for you and have that locked in
- The satisfaction of having all your suppliers booked is immense, you will have ticked some major boxes in this module and will have all your guest facing suppliers booked.
- By guest facing we mean the ones that your guests are aware of or get to enjoy on the day such as your music and photographer. Booking your bridal party suppliers comes next and these are the ones your guests aren’t aware of but are hugely important to you and your look on the day such as your hair and makeup.
- The dress or outfit of your dreams will be production (ideally 6 months out) and you will have nailed down the look for your bridesmaids.
- Your partner will have completed their shopping once your wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses are chosen.
- Your hair, beauty and transport suppliers will be locked down and your wedding rings will be chosen and/or made.
- The Honeymoon (let’s be honest here for a minute, it can be the part most people are excited about) will be booked and your virtual tickets will be starred in your inbox!
- Along with listing the location and time of day, the invitation—and, more specifically, its style—hints to the formality of your wedding. This module is for getting your stationary, invites, ceremony booklet all nailed down
- You will have already chosen the type of event you're throwing—classic and elegant, casual and relaxed, or glam and modern so choosing your stationery will hint at your style.
- Your ceremony booklet will follow the same style as your invitation, this can be a timely item to tick off the list so having this done with time to spare will be a big achievement
- You will have finalised your Day of Wedding timeline that includes emergency contact details and hour by hour planning to help you stay organized, stress-free and on time. We will take you through the hour by hour planning of your timeline with a done-for-you template so the day flows, feels seamless and stays on track.
- You will create an emergency contact list as well as an emergency kit following our detailed checklists.
- Your 'Don’t Forget to Pack' checklist will be completed - all the things you need to remember before you head off as a couple to officially become BFF’s.
You should have access to a laptop/computer and internet connection. Your course will live in a password protected online platform for you to access 24 hours a day/7 days a week. You can also view your course directly on your mobile - its almost too easy!
Payments can be taken by Credit/Debit Card.
Yes, I believe in you, YOU can do this! In fact, doing this course with me , will make your planning journey 100 times easier because you will get all the done-for-you templates which you wouldn’t have if you were starting this journey alone and piecing together bits and pieces of information you find online.
Bride Academy - Plan Your Wedding Like a Pro online course will start again in Autumn 2022. Join the waiting list to be notified when the next one starts.
I promise you, YOU DO NOT NEED any previous event experience to do this. That is what I am here for. I will go as far as to say, having no event experience will help you enjoy this process even more because you have no expectations of the wedding industry and how things ‘should’ work. You can put your unique stamp on every aspect of your wedding that portrays you as a couple and I will be there to make sure you get the best plan for your day.
You will be invited to a very special online vision board party in advance and you will be given the details to join at that point. All you need to do is sign up to the wait-list below and you will be sent all the details by email in advance.
The course takes seven weeks to complete with six LIVE calls every Wednesday at 8pm except for 4th week of the course. Each Friday you will get access to a new module.
Yes absolutely! The typical length of time between getting engaged and married is 1-2 years which is why I have said it is great to do this course 12-18 months before you get married BUT if you are getting married on a short timeframe then this course would be even more beneficial to you. You don't have time to mess around, you want to get all your jobs ticked off that checklist and you still want to enjoy the lead up to your wedding day. Doing this course is the best use of your time if you have a short lead wedding.
Yes! Absolutely! You can buy one here
"I don’t usually send “Thank Yous” in advance of something like this but I just had to tell you this today. So the reason I’m sending you this note is to give a very big thank you for being all over it and taking such great care of us. You get me the follow up information the next day and sometimes it seems too fast and it pushes me to get things done. I deal with hotel managers and planners all the time and some of them just don’t get it. You get it – thank you Jill."
"Jill the feedback is wonderful, We woke up this morning to so many messages saying how much everyone enjoyed the day. The marquee looked fab and the entertainment was particularly fun! It all ran like clockwork! We couldn’t have asked for a better person to guide and support us on the journey to our big day. Loved It. ."